Saturday, October 9, 2010

mmm... Mac and Cheese

Not a whole lot of exciting things going on in the Donohoe house these days (hence the blog hiatus)... so I'll just post about Nolan's dinner. He's been really enjoying macaroni and cheese these days - a boy after my own heart. I think part of me makes him mac and cheese mostly because I want to eat the leftovers, but it helps that he seems to like it! Here are a few pictures of Nolan enjoying this tasty dinner.



Nolan apparently decided he would save some macaroni and cheese in his pocket for later:

(I lost my camera for a few days but now it's back and I promise I'll try to do a better job of taking pictures - because everyone knows a blog is more exciting when there are pictures to go along with it! Honestly it probably doesn't matter what I write about anyway - after all a picture is worth a thousand words. I'll just let Nolan do the talking through his pictures :)

No comments: