Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dentist!

Another milestone for our big boy Nolan... last week he got to go to the dentist for the 1st time! 

I have no idea at what age you are suppose to start going to the dentist, but when looking at a recent pay stub I realized (again) how MUCH we pay for health insurance. So I decided we needed to be taking advantage of it. Since we are already paying for it, and Nolan seemed to be mature enough to be able to handle it, I decided to take him in for his first check-up. 


I'm proud to say that he did an awesome job. They had Disney Jr. on in the background so that helped distract him. He followed directions and best of all, had great teeth! The doctor said everything looked great! 

And in the end, he got to pick out a new toothbrush (which he was particularly excited about)!

So proud of our big boy!

No comments: