Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Man's Best Friend

A lot of people ask us how Boomer is doing with Nolan. So here is an update...

Here are some pictures from the first time Boomer and Nolan met:



Boomer mostly likes to sniff him...

But he can also be very calm and protective...


Most of the time if Nolan is at sniff level, Boomer will go for it. Any time he is in his car seat or bouncy seat Boomer likes to be in his face... Most of the time Nolan doesn't seem to mind which is good. I can already tell they are going to grow up being great friends!


Whenever Nolan makes a noise (no matter how big or small) Boomer has to go over and check it out. I think he is still really confused as to how someone that small can make that much noise (or any noise at all for that matter). I guess if I were to somehow go deaf I would still know when Nolan is upset because Boomer would let me know.



He especially loves to check on Nolan while he's in his cradle. I don't think he means to do it, but he likes to paw at the cradle and make it rock back and forth. (I had a picture but not sure what I did with it)
The other day I was getting out the shower and Nolan was getting cranky. I need not worry though, Boomer was laying right next to his cradle keeping watch over him. It's not like Boomer could really do much to quiet his crying, but I like to think that Boomer thinks he is looking out for him. This seems to be the beginning of a long and wonderful friendship!




No comments: