Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving!


This year marked our 3rd year of having Thanksgiving at our house. It is hard to believe that we have been living here for 3 years! We are lucky to have this place because it means both families - Donohoes and Massey's alike can gather for one delicious Thanksgiving meal. And a great meal it was! You can see the turkey Jack cooked in the picture... it was really good! Everyone chipped in and brought different dishes. I have to say that overall, this was probably the best food I've ever eaten on Thanksgiving. We had pretty much everything you could think of to eat - and lots of pie too! But enough about the food...

As to be expected I think Nolan stole this show this year. He may not remember any of it but I think he had a pretty great 1st Thanksgiving. Here is a glimpse of what the day looked like for him:

Taking a little morning snooze while mom & dad (Katie & Jack) cooked and cleaned:



Hanging out with Omi (Nolan's great-grandmother!)... I don't think she put him down the whole time! I'm glad they finally got to meet and spend some time together. I think they both enjoyed it.



Hanging out with Uncle Mike after dinner... this spot on the couch is Nolan's new favorite. He is only 2 and a half months old and already a regular little couch potato!




No comments: