Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Weekend Fun

This past weekend Nolan and I got to go to Blacksburg (Jack had to stay home to work).  We got to hang out with Pat and Nina, and visit Uncle Ben at Virgina Tech:



On Sat. I got to go to the Tech game. Nina graciously offered to babysit which I think she and Nolan both enjoyed. Before the game we walked around campus, made our usual trip to the bookstore, had a tailgate party, and Nolan got to meet the Kassner's! This is what we call Hokie camo... all the maroon kind of blends in...



We made it home late Sat. night. Nolan actually slept for 10 hours in a row that night. I think he must have been worn out from all the weekend festivities. Then on Sun. Nolan got to meet the Boyd's. I think this was the beginning of a long friendship between he and Jace!


No comments: