Thursday, July 22, 2010

More Vacation Pictures

I realized I never put up the rest of our pictures from vacation at Deep Creek Lake. Sorry about that! Here are some more for your viewing pleasure:

Nolan playing on the sandy shore:

Nolan with Nini:

Nolan with MeeMaw:

*I hope the grandma's don't hate me for posting pics of them in their bathing suits on the internet - but don't they both look great!?

Nolan with Jack - cute matching chins :)

Me and Nolan:

Nolan stuffing his face with bluberry pancakes - have I mentioned that he loves eating everything!?

There are lots more pictures - Click here to check out the whole album!

Sorry I haven't been good at updating lately. This summer has been busy with lots of play dates :) I have to admit I haven't been super productive. But I only have a few weeks left of being a stay-at-home mom and then it's back to school time - so I'm trying to enjoy every minute! (and I definitely am!)

1 comment:

Long and Foster said...

I love your pictures from Deep Creek Lake. Looks like you really enjoyed your stay.