Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Walking!

Yes, it's true. Nolan is walking! Well, not exactly "walking" - but he can take a few steps! He normally only does it with a little coaxing, but today I have noticed him doing it on his own a couple of times. He still thinks that crawling is much more efficient (which, for him I guess it is) so he's not extremely motivated to work on it. But it sure is cute! I've been trying really hard over the past week to get a video of him taking a few steps, but it's been difficult. Here's what I've come up with so far...


(He doesn't always have the greatest balance... and when you're learning to walk you are bound to take some falls. But I'll give him credit - he just gets right back up and tries again!)


Usually he takes just enough steps to get close to you and then falls into your arms.

Last one:

No comments: