Monday, September 6, 2010

Go Hokies!

Tonight is the first game of the Virginia Tech Hokies football season! I am SO excited! Last year I didn't really get into football season very much (I had a few other things on my mind - like having a baby!). But this year I am really excited - both for the Hokies and for the Redskins. I hope it's a good year!

In honor of the Hokies playing today, here are some pictures of Nolan in his VT football jersey. He originally got it as a gift for his 4 month birthday...


And here is Nolan wearing it at 9 months:

(I LOVE this picture :)

And here is Nolan wearing it at 11.5 months:
(I couldn't get a picture of him sitting still so this one will have to do)

**With Nolan's 1st birthday just around the corner I have been getting nostalgic. I like to go back and look at old pictures and look at how much he has grown. Stay tuned for more!

No comments: