Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Nolan!

I remember last September like it was yesterday. Saturday afternoon, September 12, I was laying on the couch watching college football when my water broke. I called the doctor and he convinced me to wait to do anything until I started feeling contractions. I guess he didn't realize it would be another 2 days before that happened. FYI - it is generally considered a horribly bad idea to go for longer than 24 hours with your water broken. Somehow I managed to go over 48. oops! But luckily it all turned out well. That Monday (9-14) my mom and Jack convinced me that i really needed to call the dr again. We ended up at the hospital this time (around 5pm) and at 3:11am our precious baby boy was born! The first time I saw Nolan I was in awe. I didn't think it was possible to love anyone or anything more. But here we are 1 year later, and that love has just grown and grown! So, I'd like to speak on behalf of everyone and wish Nolan a super special 1st birthday! Happy Birthday Nolan!

Here are some pictures to recap the past year! Look how he's grown!

0 months:

1 month:

2 months:

3 months:

4 months:

5 months:

6 months:


7 months:

8 months:

9 months:

10 months:

11 months:

12 months:
(This is Nolan checking out a cool new toy. You can see his hair is sticking up from getting icing in it earlier :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like how he is wearing the same shirt in the 11 month and 12 month pictures! ;)