Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bean Bags!

I did it! I made bean bags! This might not seem like a big deal to you, but I am really proud of myself so I thought I would share....

Jack recently acquired a corn-hole set. Unfortunately we left the bean bags outside and the squirrels got to them. If you know anything about corn-hole, you know that having the boards doesn't do you much good if you don't have bean bags to throw in them. So I decided that for Christmas this year I would make Jack a set of bean bags. It seemed simple enough. However I don't really have much sewing experience so it proved more difficult than I thought. But with a little patience, and a lot of help from Nina, I was able to finish them this past week. It was quite a relief to have them done. Now I feel like I can do anything! (better not get ahead of myself... but if you know anyone that needs some bean bags let me know! =P)

No comments: