Monday, November 9, 2009

New Clothes


It has become evident that Nolan is growing like a weed (which means his clothes are no longer fitting). Most of his pants were starting to look like capris. I decided last weekend that it might be time to do a little shopping and find some warmer clothes that would actually fit him. Luckily I decided to go through his closet before I went out and spent any money. As it turns out I hit the jackpot! I had stored away a few boxes of clothes that we had gotten from a friend and finally went through them. I found tons of cute clothes that are the right size! The picture here is one Nolan's new outfits - Go Hokies! So I just wanted to post something on here to publically say thanks to Aunt Stacy and Lesley/Tristan for all the great clothes! Nolan will now be stylish and warm for a good long while!

No comments: