Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Yesterday was Nolan's first Halloween! To be honest Halloween is not really my favorite holiday, but having children changes everything. Even though Nolan obviously had no clue what was going on it was still really fun to get him dressed up!


We went to "Trunk or Treat" at church for a little bit. We didn't let Nolan get too much candy though ;) Mostly we just walked around and looked at all the fun costumes everyone had. Then we went to a Halloween party at a friend's house. It was good fun. Nolan was a hit in his tiger costume. Jack thought it was a girly costume so kept trying to get Nolan to growl. Personally I thought he was adorable without the growl...




I think his tail was my favorite part of the whole costume... so cute!











Jack and I went as a farmer and his cow... or "whipped cream." Get it?


No comments: