Saturday, February 6, 2010

Puzzle

Snow days are great to do things that I normally don't get to do... hence the puzzle. I think I did this puzzle on Snow Day #4. I actually rather enjoyed doing it. This may sound dumb but I think it is the mathematical side of my brain that liked it. I mean, if you think about it, math problems are basically just big puzzles that you have to figure out. Ok, I am being too much of a nerd so I'll stop. I just wanted to show off my completed puzzle since no one can get here to see it in person :)

2 comments:

Logan M. said...

I'm so glad you made use out of that puzzle! Also, I hope you have been seeing all of the Muppet commercials on tv. They have been HILARIOUS!

I'm missing you guys, and incredibly jealous of your unexpected 2 week vacation!

Logan M. said...

OOPS! Apparently my google account is tied to my brass quintet. (This is your brother) :-)