Saturday, February 6, 2010

Walk Through the Neighborhood

Jack, Nolan, Boomer and I decided to get out of the house and go for a walk in the neighborhood. It is quite a work out to walk through this much snow (they say on the news Stafford currently has 26" but not sure what the actual total is at our house). Nolan actually stayed awake for part of our trek outside (see last post) but as usual, he fell right asleep before too long. Next time I want him to go to sleep and he won't I am going to put him in his snow suit and lay him out in the cold. I'm not sure what it is about that combination but it puts him to sleep every time! Here are some pics from our walk:


The view of our street (notice all of the trees down across the road!):

Jack and Nolan:

Somehow Boomer managed to dig up his bone... how he found it in all of the snow is amazing to me! You can't really tell from the picture but he made a pretty good size hole:

Snow stacked up on the railing this morning:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the first picture of you and Nolan! :)