Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Outdoor Fun

The weather recently has been great - especially in the evenings. So that only means one thing - lots of time to play outside! I think Nolan really likes being outside. Tonight Jack, Nolan, Boomer and I went for a walk. Nolan was all smiles the entire time. And when I say all smiles, I really mean ALL smiles! I wish I had a picture but I didn't have my camera with me. Instead, here are some pictures from the other night when we hung out outside:

Not sure what this expression means, but it sure is cute! You can see the strawberry residue on the collar of his shirt (more on that to come later):

Trying to steal the camera:

He loves playing with my phone (or any electronic device for that matter)...

Caught in the act of trying to steal Boomer's bone:

Nolan playing with his best bud.... Boomer doesn't seem quite sure of this whole crawling baby thing, but he is always sweet and patient with him!

No comments: