Monday, May 10, 2010

Standing Up

Remember like a week or two ago when I posted some pictures of Nolan pulling himself up on his knees? Well apparently that was too easy for him. Over the past few days he has taught himself to fully stand up! I'm proud of him for being such a fast learner, but at the same time I'm nervous - now he is really into everything. You can't take your eye off of him for a second! (or else he will pull himself up on something or bonk his head on something or put something in his mouth that he shouldn't - like today when he ate a piece of dog food... oops ;).

Here are some pictures of Nolan pulling himself up/standing up:

(he looks so pleased with himself :)

Needless to say I won't be putting him in the cradle anymore...

This is how I usually find him in the mornings now:

(the problem is that he would rather stand up in his crib than lay down and sleep in it now!)

No comments: