Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Yesterday was a busy day so I didn't get to post anything, but I wanted to make sure to wish Jack a Happy 1st Father's Day! It has been so much fun over the past 9 month watching Jack be a dad to Nolan. They are great together! One of my favorite parts of each day is watching Nolan's face light up when Jack gets home from work. No matter what he is doing, he instantly starts beaming the minute Jack walks through the door. I just love it! They already have a great bond and I'm excited to see that grow as Nolan gets older!

With that being said, I also want to wish the other special men in my life a Happy Father's Day! To my Dad, who is just awesome, Pat, a great father-in-law, and Opa, a very special grandfather! You all are wonderful and we are lucky to have you in our lives!

No comments: