Monday, June 14, 2010

What Nolan Does When You're Not Paying Attention - Pt. 1

Nolan is pretty crafty for an 8 month old. If you don't keep your eyes on him at all times, he will find something to get into. It's like he knows the things that he's not suppose to do, and purposely goes and does them when he sees me turn around for one second. Earlier today I was emptying the dish washer, so Nolan joined me in the kitchen. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention because when I turned around, this is what I found:


At least he wasn't eating the dog food?


Nolan loves the water. When he's not in the bath tub or swimming pool he looks for any water he can find to make a splash in. Unfortunately for him, Boomer's water bowl is not quite big enough to crawl all the way into. He definitely gave it a try though!


He made a huge mess, but he sure had fun. It's a good thing I'm out of school now so we can hang out in the pool more often. I think that will be a better time than the dog bowl :)

No comments: