Sunday, February 19, 2012

mmm... food...

Abby has been growing like a weed lately. It kind of makes me sad how fast she is growing up! This time next week she will be 6 months old! With growing up comes learning new things... This weekend Abby had her first taste of something besides milk. On the menu was the ever popular rice cereal...


I'm not sure how much she is actually swallowing and how much just ends up on her face, but she sure is cute doing it...


She's getting better at it... I guess when you've never eaten anything solid before in your life it takes some getting use to.


Just can't get enough of that face!

Meanwhile Nolan found the stash of Valentine's candy I hid...

He unwrapped 5 or 6 pieces of chocolate before I found him, and then proceeded to put it ALL in his mouth at the same time. gross.

No comments: