Sunday, February 26, 2012

Half Birthday!

I just want to take this opportunity to wish our baby girl a Happy Half Birthday! I cannot believe she is 6 months old today! Where does the time go!? In just 6 short months she has transformed our family - definitely for the better. She is such a blessing and I cannot imagine my life without her. In her first 6 months she learned to sleep through the night, eat (a lot), roll over, smile, laugh, and kind of sit up. She taught Nolan how to be a big brother, and us how to be the parents of 2. I can't wait to see what she will do with the next 6 months and beyond!

Abigail, I hope you find this post someday when you can read, and you realize how much joy you bring to our lives. We love you! And hope you have a very special half birthday! I'll be sure to eat a piece of cake for you ;)

No comments: