Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Twins?

I bet you didn't know we had twins... did you? Well, actually, you're right. We don't. But lately I just can't get over how much I think Nolan and Abby look alike (as in, Abby looks like Nolan did when he was the same age). I use to hate it when people would tell me that I looked like my older brother. Not because he wasn't good looking or anything. I just took that as people thought I looked like a boy. But Abby, if you read this someday, I assure you, it does not mean you look like a boy. It just means you are both so stinkin' adorable I can't hardly contain myself!

Recently we had a few pictures taken of the kids. We don't normally do formal photos but wanted something to go on the wall like we had for Nolan. This is what really got me thinking about how much they look alike. Just for fun, I created some side-by-side images of the two of them so you can see their similarities...



Am I the only one who thinks they could have been twins? (only 2 years apart) 


And here is one of Nolan, just so you can see how much he has grown up:
How did he get to be almost 3 years old already!? He wasn't really digging the photo lady too much, so this picture doesn't fully capture his awesome, fun, smilely personality. But still cute! 

Here is one more picture from that photo shoot...


I love this one because Abby is SO happy, and Nolan is just pure annoyed. Abby was having the best time hitting Nolan and pulling his hair. And like a good brother, he just sat there and took it, going simply "ow, ow, ow, ow." 

Here is the link to all of the pictures if you'd like to see more! 



No comments: