Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sorry 'bout that

I feel like I owe Jack an apology. We were both excited for today because I finally went to the doctor again. It was suppose to be for our first ultrasound. So Jack got off of work early and went with me. We got there and ended up waiting foreverrrrrrr. I have no idea why it took so long, but it did. Imagine Jack and I in a small little examining room all alone. Jack was like a 5 year old - wanting to investigate everything and play with all the little trinkets. Hopefully he didn't permanently break anything. But anyway, finally the doctor came in. But to our dismay, no ultrasound today. Apparently that is scheduled for a different appointment. So Jack waited patiently with me for over an hour, and all he got to see what was goes on when a girl gets a pap smear. Sorry Jack. I'm sure that was more than you ever wanted to know.

But anyway, we will have our first ultrasound for real on Monday. We were both bummed not to have it today after so many people have been asking about it, but Jack handled it well. He even cooked me dinner!

2 comments:

realrabbit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
realrabbit said...

do you still have to drink lots of water before the ultrasound?...I can picture him now in the waiting room with you....should have found him some tape to play with..or rubberbands?????:):):)Mama Nina