Thursday, March 25, 2010

New This Week...

Nolan has had a busy week! He has been chowing down on some rice cereal for a while, so we decided to go ahead and give him his first taste of vegetable...
... He had sweet potatoes. I think he must have liked it because he inhaled it like there's no tomorrow. I am going to have to work on my feeding technique though because as you can see I think more got on his face than in his mouth. I guess that is a skill you acquire with time as a mom.

Nolan is getting better and better at sitting up... look at him go...

And he is scooting all over the place too! Too bad he can only go in reverse... he always seems to back himself up into awkward corners. You really have to keep your eye on him now - who knows what he'll get into if you're not watching!

No comments: