Sunday, March 21, 2010

Random Pics From the Week

Here are some random pictures from the past week (with commentary of course :)...

A man after my own heart...
What do you do when you can't eat mac and cheese yet? You eat the box of course!

The weather has been great here the last few days so we've gotten to go on some nice walks! This is a pic of Nolan getting settled into the front carrier thing... He always seems to have a great time!

Nolan is getting closer and closer to being able to crawl (look out)! He can't get up by himself but if you set him down on his knees he will kind of rock back and forth a little bit. This is a pic of him doing just that (although by the time I got the camera out he can kind of fallen down some)...
(sidenote on that last picture... if you look closely you can see his hair sticking straight UP on top there. For Nolan's sake I hope that is one quality of mine that he doesn't inherit =)


Apparently eating is an exhausting activity these days... or maybe Nolan just played too much this weekend and didn't get enough sleep... he feel right asleep at the dinner table before he even finished! Jack was proud that he seemed to master eating and sleeping at the same time...

Nolan loves his exersaucer! Also notice he is wearing overalls. Jack and I both love dressing him in overalls! Is there anything cuter? I think not. I went to a consignment sale this past week and had to hold myself back from buying every pair of overalls they had there (which was a lot). I did get a few pairs for him for the summer time though! :)

No comments: