Saturday, March 13, 2010

Solid Food

This week Nolan started eating rice cereal for the first time. As you can imagine he didn't eat a whole lot the first time, but he is slowly getting the hang of it! It is so fun to watch him learn new things that we don't think twice about. He seems to like eating like a "big boy." Most of the time he just wants to grab the spoon but he is becoming more aware of the food itself. Sometimes he sits in our laps when we go out to dinner and he is always grabbing at all the table food. Last night he grabbed a potato chip off of my plate and sucked on that for a while (maybe not exactly something I should have let him do, but oh well!). He seemed to like it because he held the chip in his mouth and proceeded to grab another one - double fisting the potato chips already!

Anyway, here are some pictures from his 1st time eating solid foods ever!

Get ready, get set...

...Eat!

"Hmm... what is this stuff?...

...I don't know but I think I like it!"

"If you can't feed me faster I'll just have to do it myself!"

No comments: