Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Last Week

It's been a while since I posted anything. So... what have we been up to you ask? Here are a few highlites of the past week or so:

Nolan has decided eating with a spoon is for babies. And he's not a baby apparently. He only really likes to eat things that he can pick up and eat with his hands. This even includes full apples! Not apple slices or chunks, but full on apples. This is probably not a good idea for him to do (I worry that he'll choke or something). But everytime I eat an apple myelf he comes and grabs it and takes a bite.



Nolan has been walking more and more. Here is another video of that:







Nolan has been "helping" me with lots of things, including watering the plants (on a side note, I think this dry, hot summer has killed the majority of our yard. It's so sad...)

Nolan and I have been getting together on Th. mornings with a few other moms/babies for a "play group". Granted, the kids don't do much "playing", but in a few months they will probably be unstoppable. The 3 other babies are all about 3 months old, so Nolan is definitely the oldest. He is normally really sweet with the babies - just before taking this picture he kept gently touching his head to Anna's head. I like to think that was his way of giving her a kiss. Regardless, it was really cute!




And of course there has been lots of relaxing/hanging out. I only have about 2 more weeks left of summer break and being home with Nolan. Where does the time go!? Honestly I haven't been nearly as productive as I would have liked. But I am taking advantage of the time I have at home and enjoying every minute of it!

No comments: