Thursday, August 12, 2010

Weekly Update

This is my last week of summer vacation. Can you believe that? I certainly can't. But alas, the time has come to exchange the beach bag for the school bag. I went in to school a few days this week for a professional development course. It sort of got my mind in school mode, but I'm not 100% there yet. Ready or not though, full time work starts again on Monday! In other news, here are some highlights from our week so far:

Paul Velander came to visit!  Paul was one of the groomsmen in our wedding. Unfortunately he lives in Nebraska so we haven't gotten a chance to see him since then. He came with his brother Chris and girlfriend Bri and stayed with us Tuesday night. We had a good time catching up and seeing the sights of Fredericksburg. As you can see Nolan wore his Nebraska Cornhuskers shirt for the occasion :)







This is what Nolan did the entire time Jack was cutting grass.



Sometimes Nolan enjoys doing things that I just can't explain... like carrying this plastic ring around in his mouth all afternoon, or pushing a chair around the kitchen, etc. etc.


Enjoying a nice lazy Saturday afternoon!

No comments: