Friday, August 15, 2008

Achew.

My first illness as a pregnant woman has come. I don't think it has anything to do with being pregnant though. From what I hear from others, I have been supremely blessed to not have morning sickness. I'm crossing my fingers that the hours of vomiting never begin. Could I be so lucky? Anyway this current sickness is some sort of sinusy thing. I've been congested and my throat hurts like never before. Normally it wouldn't be that big of a deal but with pregnancy, there is a list of about 3 medicines I'm allowed to take. Too bad none of the "make my throat feel better now" meds are on the list. So for now I'm going natural (I can do it for a cold, but for labor, forget it). In the mean time Jack has been a wonderful husband - going to the store to get meds and foods I can eat and waiting on me and and foot. He's so nice.

1 comment:

Shawn and Taniya said...

Booooooo... I'm sorry Katie.. I hope you feel better by tomorrow for school! But, if not, just call in and say your pregnancy is causing you to be ill... They will forgive!!