Saturday, August 9, 2008

Girl's Weekend

It's August, and that can only mean 3 things: school is about to start, everyone I know will go to at least 1 family reunion, and it's time for Girl's Weekend! This year will mark the 4th Annual Girl's Weekend trip for me and my two bff's. We started doing it in college and have somehow found a way through all of our busy schedules to keep it going. We've gone to the beach a few times, a random rendezvous in Winchester, and this year we will make our mark on the great town of Asheville, NC. Honestly I really could care less where we go. I'm just excited to spend time together, just us girls. Life can get so crazy sometimes that it's hard to spend a lot of quality time together. I guess that happens when you go from being roommates to living in different states. So for a couple of days here come late night talks, pool walking tournaments, and educating Rachel in the world of alcohol. Let the fun begin!

2 comments:

Allison Ashinhurst said...

hope you guys have a really fun weekend!!!

Shawn and Taniya said...

I love girls weekends... And girls night out... See you on Tuesday beautiful girl... P.S. .. HAVE YOU FOUND BEANS???!!!