Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wedding Season

This is a picture of the first wedding Jack and I were in together. It was actually the night of this wedding that we officially started dating! So for good reason, I love weddings. It was always my dream to set up someone in our wedding party. My biggest hope was for Matt to meet my friend Amanda and fall hopelessly in love. But alas, Matt had to show up with Julianne and well, the rest is history :) I guess I'm ok with that now ;)

As a twenty-something, wedding season is definitely upon me. For the last 3 years Jack and I have probably averaged about 10 weddings per year. Just when I think we're running out of weddings to go to, more friends get engaged. Lucky for me I love a good wedding. My favorite part is watching the groom as his bride walks done the isle. So cute. We have 2 more weddings planned for this year and the our calendar is open. So, ahem, someone hurry up and get engaged so we'll have something to do next year!


And just for kicks, here is a picture of the other wedding Jack and I were in together, our own!


I love that boy.

1 comment:

Allison Ashinhurst said...

SO CUTE!!!!!! I loved the story, too!!